2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Very Sad/Bad News

Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5179

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
My seng season may be over.

I am very sad to say that last wensday my right leg started to have alot of pain in my hip area,it then moved down into my leg as well.The pain was so that I finaly went to see the doctor,they ruled out a blood clod after x-rays,and then told me at the E.R. that they saw arthritis in my back,but I have had that for sevral years and have managed to deal with it in my 5th disk.Nevertheless I thought well maybe the pain will move out,but it didnt it got more sevear I had to go back and I said it is not my arthritis doing this.Then after checking me out again Saturday they told me that they think I have sciatic nerve damage and I will have to have a m.r.i. Tuesday to see just whats going on.This is not good.The lady told me all those years of roofing may have finaly caught up with me.

Guys I have never felt such concsecutive pain,I can barely walk and the pain med`s etc help a little but not much.

So there is a chance that my Seng season is over this season and I have just got started.It is very frustrating to me indeed.Also I have not been able to work since then either that to is frustrating.

I posted this to ask all those of you who pray to remember me in your prayers as this is something serious for me and my family.

Thank You,

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5181

Dang Billy, hate to hear that man. Hope things will turn around for you and you start feeling better.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5187

Keep your head up Billy, prayers are on the way! Anything you can do for the pain?

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5195

Billy,

So sorry to hear that buddy and I do hope you get better soon and will sure be praying for healing for you.

My wife has problems with that sciatic nerve and has has physical therapy for it and she also sees a chiropractor and both seem to provide at least some temporary relief. She seems to get better for a while but it seems to always come back later on.

If you search youtube there is a lot of information on sciatica, and sciatic nerve excercises that you can do that should help some.

Best Wishes !

TNhunter

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5197

Billy, I'm hoping and praying that you get healed up. I just can't bear the thought of your boys having to push you up and around a mountain in a wheelchair :) Seriously though, you are in my prayers.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5198

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Shroomy - Thanks man

Maya - Thanks for the prayers man I sure app that

Tnhunter - Thanks man I app them prayers and thanks for the input on youtub I will check that out.

5prong - Thanks for the prayers I app that.

!!! Hmmm know there is a thought !!!

You know ole Little Bill & Bubber might have there work cut out for them if the good Lord dont move by the weekend LoL :)

I am hoping that it gets better it will torment me not to get to go back to the Mountians again this year.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5203

God always with you. You get better soon. Me and Max will pray for you and your family.
cheer up. You are super strong MAN!!!

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5214

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Jin wrote:

God always with you. You get better soon. Me and Max will pray for you and your family.
cheer up. You are super strong MAN!!!

Thank you Jin and Max.

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5215

i really hate to hear that billy. we will definitely be praying for you. god bless you

Re:Very Sad/Bad News 13 years 6 months ago #5216

Sorry to hear that Billy. We will be praying for you to get better. Hopefully you will be digging sang again soon.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Who's Online

We have 678 guests and no members online

Login