2018 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders are currently being accepted for shipment starting on Tuesday, 8/21/2018
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders currently being accepted for fall shipment
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What’s the rumors??

What’s the rumors?? 2 weeks 5 days ago #41193

Well it’s close to that time fellers what are some of y’all hearing on some prices for 2018?? Southwest Virginia I’m hearing a lot of rumors floating around saying looking like might get good payday this fall time will tell!! Sangs up good around here been plenty rain spring and summer berries starting to turn nights getting cooler man I love this time of yr!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What’s the rumors?? 2 weeks 5 days ago #41195

Way too early to even entertain the price rumor mill. A lot can happen in the next 30-45 days.

What’s the rumors?? 2 weeks 5 days ago #41196

CarlM wrote: Way too early to even entertain the price rumor mill. A lot can happen in the next 30-45 days.

Very true friend time will tell.. hope it’s good heard be paying better around here for green sang this yr.. don’t make no difference to me either way not got much work coming anytime soon after next couple weeks..how I live in wintertime A lot of yrs depends on sang prices..

What’s the rumors?? 1 week 6 days ago #41222

Here's hoping you have a good year and prices are strong!

What’s the rumors?? 1 week 6 days ago #41224

good luck to you Carl..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 190 guests and no members online