2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: opening day...

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41462

rain here today..thats going to break the heat wave..iam going to try and get to the woods tomorrow...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41467

Chieftain wrote: rain here today..thats going to break the heat wave..iam going to try and get to the woods tomorrow...

That's great news, Cheif! Same here. It will be such a relief to not have to change shirts in the woods. Lol I take an extra because I'm soaked after the first hour or two! I hope you do well tomorrow, brother!

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41469

after 12 days out of the timber due to blistering heat it sure felt good to get back in the woods...80% are still green here..got 19 oz. this morning...

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41471

Awesome Cheif! You are piling it up! I'm glad it cooled down some for ya.

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41473

UB. I was just glad to get back in the woods...

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41475

glad you got some digging in today chief! Man, I'm chomping at the bit to get back out there. It's suppose to be a bit cooler next week. We'll see what it looks like. I can't wait till October that's for sure!

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41476

hope you get a cool down 44..it supposed to get down to 48 degrees here tonight..

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41478

I had a pretty good day..it wasn't hot but it was still humid..only got to 77 degrees but 90%humidity ..anyway 26 oz. today..found some real nice roots..had 7 roots that were right at or just above 2oz.apiece....

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41479

Nice going chief! You are a sengin legend partner. I'm gonna try my best to get in the woods at some point this week. Suppose to be a bit cooler, but good chance of rain almost everyday this week. Early October looks to be good I plan on hitting it hard then for sure.

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

opening day... 5 years 6 months ago #41480

thanks 44.hope you get to the woods..rain here tomorrow maybe some bad storms..so it maybe iffy..

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Who's Online

We have 169 guests and no members online

Login