2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: poachers

Re:poachers 7 years 7 months ago #38998

Hello everyone, I have been a bit burdened by a previous comment I made on here about poachers. I would like to apologize for coming across so harsh. I would never wish ill will or harm against anyone much less for someone who might dig ginseng out of season, or might trespass. James, I would also like to apologize for my comment about digging to support your family even if that might be out of season on your own land. I don't have kids, but am a proud uncle and I would certainly do whatever it took to make sure they were taken care of if they were mine, and can certainly relate to being down on your luck from time to time. Ethical ginseng hunting is something I'm passionate about, and sometimes that can come out the wrong way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:poachers 7 years 7 months ago #39001

I had no problem with your comments 44,but understand where your coming from.....

Re:poachers 7 years 7 months ago #39002

thanks cheiftain, I still love to see poachers and those who dig out of season caught and prosecuted, which they should be. It was wrong of me however to wish harm or demise on someone. I guess that's where I was getting at...;)

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Who's Online

We have 162 guests and no members online

Login