2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: big o 5 prong

big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37237

nice 5 prong had a 2.97 oz root
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37238

Attachments:

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37239

Attachments:

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37240

From the time we started down the mountain to we got to the river it took eight and a half hours after we cross the river it was one and a half miles to the pick up point. Me and three buddys dug 126 ozs green together and pinched the tops off about 1423 plants. Still good to find areas like this out there. we just would just like to know how many we didnt see.

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37243

steel.. that is a very nice 5 prong and sounds like have a great location there, that should produce for years if you will take care of it.

Only dig the big mature ones and don't hunt it every year... every 3 or 4 years would be about right.

Hope you get a big pile this year.

TNhunter

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37246

Thanks it took me 2 years to get this land to dig on , i had to take the owner with me to other lands i have to dig on and show him how i manage my other digging grounds. he has around 2300 acres of land .we cover a very small % of his ground.

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37248

That's a good lookin 5 steeltrapper. I have managed to find one and it was on my last trip of last season. The post is still on here somewhere. I hope you saved the top. They are pretty rare. I put mine between two pieces of wax paper and ironed it. It didn't turn out great, but at least it saved it to some extent, lol. Well done, sounds like a killer spot.

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37252

Very cool plant trapper sounds like u had a great day happy digging

Re:big o 5 prong 8 years 6 months ago #37253

Thanks everyone ,I have some great pics of some double top roots I\"ll upload later tonight {have to have wife to up load and resize them}not much on getting pics on here by myself :laugh:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 165 guests and no members online

Login