2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: wheres all my pa diggers at ?

wheres all my pa diggers at ? 8 years 9 months ago #36147

howdy yall new to the site , just wantin to see how many pa diggers we got on here? i got root fever how bout yall?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:wheres all my pa diggers at ? 8 years 9 months ago #36160

Hello, sometimes I wonder where they all are, I'm in Indiana co, how about yourself ?

Re:wheres all my pa diggers at ? 8 years 9 months ago #36164

jefferson county right on the border punxsutawney area,you have good luck huntin over that way was always curious what its like over that way i usually go on big hauls with a buddy of mine down bedford pa area uniontown pa and on down gonna try a lil more around here this year cause them big hauls are only 1 or 2 a week if lucky haha

Re:wheres all my pa diggers at ? 8 years 9 months ago #36203

I see, I live in the extreme south eastern portion of the county and have been traveling up your direction to hunt for sang. I knew a fellow that did some hunting around the boat on Rt 30 and got a fair amount there

Re:wheres all my pa diggers at ? 8 years 9 months ago #36214

I think route 30 only runs up to breezewood if I remember right but I've thought about givin tha Tuscarora mtns a shot looks like good county but as far as around this area it seems putty well picked over you'll run ur legs off fer a couple decent roots or if yer a responsible Sanger you'll be lucky if you find that I kno a couple spots in 5 or 6 years that might be ok haha if someone else don't track across it haha its harder I bet fer us all since that show i bet we are gonna be competin with a hand full of fad diggers diggin everything in site prolly wont Last long but still ain't good i kno if i go see some of my one and two prongers I've been keepin a eye on get dugg ill be madder than wet hen .but that's why i try to go south or south east on bigger tracks seems ya get in better country that way .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 576 guests and no members online

Login