2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Aaaaahhh!

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30434

One more...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30435

Wow maya, those are some nice roots! Congrats! No pun intended but in your case, I will bet that some of those were a real pain in the ribs to dig.:S

Frank

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30436

LOL Frank! Ya I just downed some pain killers. Not to bad though, those roots were worth it. I wasn't even going to go to this spot. Got up a little higher than I ever have before. These two were right next to each other. I couldn't believe the age because the plants were small.
Attachments:

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30438

Congratulations on some awesome root!! they pay so poorly because of the economy down south is much different than it is up north here. The buyer down south know the people need the money asap...it has always been like that and will NEVER change...very sad indeed. I am in pa. and prime old root is going for 500-750$ RIGHT NOW green, just have to know the right buyers. if someone tells you different they are lying, plain and simple.

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30439

awesome, very old root!! congratulations and have a safe season and good luck with that back problem!

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30440

Are you just talking about the end user? I've never seen anything close to that other than someone wanting it for themselves. I'd be interested in talking to a buyer that is talking those numbers if you could connect me to them.

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30447

nice roots

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30450

wow that's good prices, would you care to tell me a buyer like that in Pa. They must be betting on the price going to $2000 lb dry.

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30526

Vermontshang wrote:

Congratulations on some awesome root!! they pay so poorly because of the economy down south is much different than it is up north here. The buyer down south know the people need the money asap...it has always been like that and will NEVER change...very sad indeed. I am in pa. and prime old root is going for 500-750$ RIGHT NOW green, just have to know the right buyers. if someone tells you different they are lying, plain and simple.

Got a few more old ones yesterday. Still waiting for your answer. Who can I sell that to for $500-750 per pound?

Re:Aaaaahhh! 9 years 6 months ago #30558

Very nice maya

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Who's Online

We have 71 guests and no members online

Login