2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 8 prong

8 prong 10 years 5 months ago #25696

I don't know how to put pictures on here but have one on my phone id like to post.I found a big 4 prong that had smaller stems in between each prong,i have heard of 5 prongs but this is the first like this I have ever saw.Ive been trying to decide to sell it or replant it.Maybe I can get my wife to post the picture on here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:8 prong 10 years 5 months ago #25698

The smaller stems could just be suckers that most plants get or it could be a true 5, 6, 7 or 8 prong! If you can post a pic or several pics of the top, I am sure that we can make some kind of determination.

Frank

Re:8 prong 10 years 5 months ago #25699

I have the pictures on my cell phone,if someone can help me figure how to post them on here.I don't think that it was suckers though,it looked like stems just not quite as big as the others.

Re:8 prong 10 years 5 months ago #25726

tnboy wrote:

I have the pictures on my cell phone,if someone can help me figure how to post them on here.I don't think that it was suckers though,it looked like stems just not quite as big as the others.

I posted the following information in a couple of other Threads when \"bellco ky\" and \"Hawkeye\" needed help. Hopefully it will help you with posting pics as well!

I send the pics from my' cell phone to my' email account and download them. I then download them to Photobucket which allows me to edit and resize the pics. Since my cell phone's camera takes crappy pictures, I either have to brighten or darken them, add sharpness and fool around with the color via saturation or warmth. I try to get some more in focus but this function seldom works for pics taken with a cell phone! After editing the pics on Photobucket, I either provide a _link_ to them in a post or I copy and paste them into an email compose block, edit and save as another file or re-save them to replace the original. I can then upload the one's that I want to Wildgrown. These processes make take longer than an app but the pics are never lost as they are stored in two places.

Frank

Re:8 prong 10 years 5 months ago #25728

Bro, if you cant get it sorted let me know and you can text or email the pics to me and ill post for you. we all would like to see this plant for sure.

Re:8 prong 10 years 5 months ago #25775

Hey tnboy u probably have to get ur wife to figure out how to put pics. on. LOL Ain't no shame n it. I've already asked mine to do it 4 me. By the way i'm over in Lafollette what part of state r u from?

Re:8 prong 10 years 5 months ago #25917

Het Tnboy u got everybody wanting to c a pic. of that monster top!!!! LOL just when u get a chance bro we'd love to c it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 548 guests and no members online

Login