2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sengin in the rain

Sengin in the rain 11 years 6 months ago #20335

I just wanted to say that late September/early Oct has got to be my most favorite time of year! Even if it rains!!!:) hunted in the rain today and got soaked to the bone and mudier than a hog in a waller, but dug bout a pound green and came outa the woods with the biggest smile on my face!!! GOTTA LOVE SENGIN IN THE RAIN!!!:cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Sengin in the rain 11 years 6 months ago #20338

I love being out in the rain also. Just adds to the feeling of being out in nature. Sounds like you had a good day senging

Re:Sengin in the rain 11 years 6 months ago #20339

I dug a nice four prong today that came up to my waist. Had a nicer root that probably weighs close to an ounce

Re:Sengin in the rain 11 years 6 months ago #20349

I like hunting in the rain too as long as it's not just pouring down.

One bad thing about hunting in the rain is when you are on a steep place and step on a stick just under the leaves and all that is wet and super slick...

You will find yourself on the ground right quick.

One day me and my partner hunted several hours on a rainey day... and we were all muddy and nasty looking.

He said this to me... We look like we have just been born out of the earth :-)

If you ran up on a City Slicker while looking like that they would probably run off screaming... thinking you were right out of the movie Deliverance !

TNhunter

Re:Sengin in the rain 11 years 6 months ago #20355

I LOVE IT ALL RAIN OR SHINE ILL BE SENGING ALL THE TIME.THIS ONLY ONE GOOD THING THAT CAME OUT OF ME BEING LAID OFF AT LEAST I GET TO SENG IF EVEN IN THE RAIN.:P

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 222 guests and no members online

Login