2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: ITS DIGGIN TIME

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 6 months ago #21013

pic
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 6 months ago #21014

pic
Attachments:

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 6 months ago #21026

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Aww the end :( it is always hard to face it and hang up the olf digger S.N.V. but it is nature and it has been a good season congrats on the digs and thanks for sharing all the photos with us.I am going tom orrow to see if there is hope for the weekend if so i will dig if not then I will hang mine up to.

Billy.

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 6 months ago #21029

Its only about 10 months till diggin time again:laugh: Good luck Billy and good luck to all diggers that are still hunting.

SengNveins

\"Put your digger in the dirt every chance you get\"

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 5 months ago #21091

SNV, I'm new to this board but when I read your post about being an addict and being in the rain, it reminded me of the day I was out in a dounpour digging like a mad man. The Mountain Top Removal has put a big hurt on these high ridges up here in Eastern, Ky but I've managed to get into some places that are way off the ATV trails and away from the easy access routes. I've been a outdoorsman for most of my life hunting dryland fish and the like but just got to senging this year. I felt great to find just a half pound dry around here considering the time I get to spend and the way our mountains and hollers have been gutted but there's some places still out here that haven't been destroyed. Your pictures make me wanna leave work and just check one last time. I was still finding it last Friday but like your photos show, they were in bad shape. Anyway, I hope to follow more of your posts and plan to be on this forum for a long time to come. Thanks for the inspiration.

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 5 months ago #21095

Welcome to the forum GibsonGranada.....this is a great place to get the low down on ginseng, lot of good info on here for sure and a great group of guys/gals as well.

SengNveins

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 5 months ago #21096

Thought I would show pics of how I am storing my seng. I bought a bread/pastry rack at a yard sale last spring and it does a fine job holding my seng.

SengNveins

Not letting me post pic, I will try again later.
Attachments:

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 5 months ago #21098

pic
Attachments:

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 5 months ago #21100

pic
Attachments:

Re:ITS DIGGIN TIME 11 years 5 months ago #21102

And the Japanese fellow exclaims \"Hole-rie Bat Crap Batman\"!!! SengNveins...That is a nice looking load of Seng and a great way to store and keep it dry! Thanks for sharing!

Frank

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Who's Online

We have 531 guests and no members online

Login