2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: whats up coondog,

whats up coondog, 14 years 7 months ago #1917

how far have you been up hiwassee river from reliance,and which side of river,and theres been alot of new cabins built in georgia where i used to go,ever have that problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:whats up coondog, 14 years 7 months ago #1924

yes i have had trouble with people building but in most case the seng is still there just ask for permission and most will let you hunt ,here is a story to tell i was working in a subdivison one time doing some tile work and it was in july the house was 100 degrees it felt like well at lunch i asked the guy could i walk back on his property and said sure there was a little ridge behind it first thing i saw was a 4 prong just on the other side of the yard where it met the woods (WOW) anyway to make a long stoty short i took a long lunch break and came back with over 2 pd of all mature sang i was blown away so dont over look the good spots just because they are house there just go up and get permission ,goodluck p,s i have been a few miles up from the power house i hog hunt there alot so im upin there i hunt lost creek and kimsey mnt alot but you better get the permitt or they will get you if you waant we can get to geather anytime you want i will be up lost crk and kimsey next sat,sunday if you want to go

Re:whats up coondog, 14 years 7 months ago #1941

do you hog hunt with dogs or a gun?

Re:whats up coondog, 14 years 7 months ago #1997

both i love to hunt anything that gets me in the woods i raised walker dogs for awhile but i have went back to school now for degree in electro machinal i have 9months left then i will get me some dogs back i hunt alot at kimsey and chilhowee where do you live at i will be going to kimsey saturday if you want to go ill get my permitt some time this week after the first of sept at the rangers office on 64 hwy its 30.00 but i beleave it will be worth it ive seen some good sang up there well anyway have a good 1
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Who's Online

We have 288 guests and no members online

Login