2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Seng Season Open In Ky

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1885

I believe i fixed the problem if it don't work i will do it again

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1886

going to try again

Sorry for so many posts just trying to get it back right there is something wrong with my computer

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1887

going to post one more pic then i will be done

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1888

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Alright hillbilly looks like you had some fun and a well spent day.That is some real prety yellow root as well very bright.Nothing like digging them big ones,it alwasy brings a big smile to the face :)

Thanks alot for sharing the photos with us.Man they just aint nothing funer than sharing these photos and storys with each other here.Even tho you may not know someone as far as ever shaking there hand,you can still enjoy the fact that you both share a common love for the Mountians and beconme friends with people you may have never new except for that,I think it prety cool.

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1890

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Here is a picture of Caleb holding a nice 3 and 4 prong top,they where very nice plants,you can tell by the smile on his face :)
Attachments:

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1896

thanks for the compliments billy. Yeah i am like you i love getting on here and sharing pics and stories. I love the look on your little guys face. I think it is great passing it on. My little boy is seven and my girl is 4 and they already talk about going. The little girl shows more interest than my son. She's already my dry land fish hunting buddy. She fount about fifty this past year when she was only three. Anyways Billy we need to get together and try to go hunting with one another I live on the pike and letcher county line i don't think thats to far from Bell county. Anyways good luck hunting

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1910

Hey billy went again today and fount four oz. With one being a really big one. The top to the big one had seventy some berries on it and the top was huge. This one is also for sale if anyone interested. Here is the pics.

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1911

Yeah Billy i jerked out the Benjamin on this one, I thought it deserved it. Ha HA Oh and by the way it weighed exactly two ounces.

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1912

boy that is a nice 1 way to go

Re:Seng Season Open In Ky 14 years 7 months ago #1934

sure wish i could find one of them......

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Who's Online

We have 852 guests and no members online

Login