2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Illinois OPERNER..

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13476

well I got 36 oz. today the biggest roots I dug all year..cant get the pic.'s to load and its starting to piss me off.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13480

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13484

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Nice roots cheif as usal beautiful seng.

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13528

Cheif

Good looking seng you got there.....I have been going back to some spots that had to much under growth to find the seng a few weeks ago but have been rootin around and finding some the last few days, going back to the 2 mile holler today maybe some new seng will show up:woohoo:

SengNveins

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13529

good luck Veins..a 2 mile holler should have plenty of ground to look..is this the same holler you have been hunting....Billy I will be glad when photobucket gets there problems figured out..I don't like useing flickr..you have a good day digging with your buddy..I'm sure you will have some great pic.s...

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13542

Cheif

Yeah it is the same holler I hunted a few weeks back.....I did grub up 31oz today...found some fresh tops and pot holes on the easy access spots, most where yellow tops...must be a flat woods hunter cause I seen no signs of digging off the flats.....found some green, found some lime, found some yellow as yellow pumpkin....just like every year it is still up in heavy cover....Every year when I think it is coming to an end I will be darned if I don't bring home a pretty good sack and you know what that means.....back to the woods again....nothing I hate more than puttin the ole digger up for the year!!!!

SengNveins

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13549

Nice finds Chief! real good looking roots. Haven't hardly had time to breath lately. Did get out and dig a few this evening after getting some seed planted.

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13576

glad you got out and dug a few 5,Veins,that hollers been good to you this year.;) just about done here ,I can count on one hand how many trips are left for me here...heres what my best ones look like.... ...not a green top today.... ....most just the stalk and the berry steam....20 oz. today..and you had to look hard to see them... .....got 6 tenths of hard rain yesterday afternoon and that bout done it in...

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13598

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Congrats my friend looks like you will get that 10 no problem ;)

Re:Illinois OPERNER.. 12 years 6 months ago #13607

Billy I hope to finish out the 10 today...heavy rain here sunday ,and mon..just lack a few oz. of having it...

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 384 guests and no members online

Login